The New Email Rulebook
Transform your email program to adapt and build meaningful customer experiences
Date: October 29, 2020
Time: 11 AM to 12.30 PM ET
Duration: 1Hour 30Min
- Evaluate your email program and learn if it is resonating with your customers
- How to build personalized customer experiences that drive results
- How to change your email strategy to stay relevant and thrive
- Why marketers need to be agile and think like entrepreneurs
- The top secrets to creating a best-in-class email program
|10:45 AM – 11:00 AM||Welcome!
Your New Email Rulebook: Transform your email program to adapt and build meaningful customer experiences
|11:00 AM – 11:25 AM||Keynote Session: Reinvent your email program to get repeat transactions from your customers
Speaker: Matthew Vernhout, VP – Deliverability, Netcore Solutions
|11:30 AM – 12:05 PM||Panel Discussion: Why the personalized customer experience strategy is more critical today than ever before
|12:10 PM – 12:30 PM||Candid Conversation: Adapt to the times and build an email program that supports your customers
Speaker: Jordan Cohen, CEO, The Fox Hill Group
|12:35 PM – 1:00 PM||Networking Luncheon!|
VP – Deliverability
The Fox Hill Group
President and Founder
CRO – North America
Couldn’t Make It To The Live Session?
Here is the recording.