- We may collect PII like name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. when you register with us when you avail of our services, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, use live chat, contact us for employment opportunities or job vacancies, open a support ticket, provide us with feedback on our website, products or services, fill up a form on our website or service. However, we will collect such information only if you submit it voluntarily.
- We may also collect non-personal identification information from you when you interact with our website or service. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information
- We use the collected information to:
- Improve our website or service in order to better serve you
- Understand your needs
- Respond to your requests in a better way
- Send periodic informative communication
- Service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
- Communicate directly with you.
- If you do not want to receive such email messages:
- You will be given the option to opt-out or change your preferences.
- You can also email us at [email protected]
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not use, sell, share, disclose, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your data to any other client, prospect, or third party.
- However, Netcore will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Netcore, our Users, or others.
- We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets, and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names, email addresses, mobile numbers, and other user information related to the website or service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website or service. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the website or service. These tools collect information sent by your browser, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the website or service.
- We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
Confidentiality and Security
- We warrant that all customer data remains the property of our clients. We will not use, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise expose the contents of the tracking information resulting from click through, message opened, a message read, or e-commerce conversions.
- We maintain all customer data in a carrier-class secure facility protected by firewalls and other security devices.
- We are certified for ISO 27001:2013 ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) and ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality Management Systems) and we under the framework of such certification. Further, we adopt and adhere to the best industry standards and international practices.
- We regularly conduct VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing) of the website or service.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Digital communication and Marketing solutions
- Netcore is a service provider of digital communication and marketing solutions, thereby provides Software as a Service (SaaS) which our clients use for their business requirements eg. marketing campaigns, etc. Thus, our clients are your service provider, and you need to contact them if there are any queries related to your personal data or PII.
- Netcore would also like to send you information through Email, SMS about promotions, products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Netcore from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Netcore group companies or its subsidiaries. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us (details shared below)
Unsolicited Commercial Communication (SPAM)
- We are committed to providing a permission-based model for digital marketing. To ensure that, we follow a strict anti-spam policy for all our clients. All clients are explicitly prohibited from sending any unsolicited material to recipients who have not expressed their permission to receive communications.
- Additionally, our services can only be used for lawful purposes and cannot violate any rules or laws laid down by statute.
- These policies are part of Netcore’s broader reaching Acceptable Use Policy that each of our clients is contractually bound to. Violation of this policy will lead to a speedy termination of all access to our service, application, servers, and network.
- Like any other website or service, we also use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website or service that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- If users disable cookies in their browser:
- It may turn off some of the features of the site.
- Our website or service follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit the website or use the service. All companies do this and a part of the website or service analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Clear gifs/web beacons information
- When you use the website or service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the website or service.
- This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than the website or service.
Any user data sent to Netcore’s servers is safe and protected. Additionally, you can get started without sharing any PII with Netcore and still define and target specific user groups/segments
This is how our Product Experience Platform ensures complete user data privacy as we build nudges & walkthroughs for your app:
- Client side nudges – Every data point around users and related events are stored on the client side and none of the data flows to Netcore’s servers. Implementing Edge Computation makes this work
- This means absolute data privacy for your brand, helping you adhere to the data compliance and security needs pertaining to your specific industry.
Data protection rights
Netcore would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Netcore for copies of your personal data. We may or may not charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Netcore correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Netcore to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Netcore erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Netcore restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Netcore’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Netcore transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (contact details shared below).
Postal Address: Netcore Cloud Pvt.Ltd.8th Floor, Peninsula Towers, PeninsulaCorporate Park, G. K. Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai Maharashtra, India – 400013.
Phone: +91 22 6662 8100
Email: [email protected]
Offices List & Contacts: https://netcorecloud.com/locations