The success of all the internet and E-commerce super giants Amazon, Netflix, and Spotify has proven the mettle of personalization. And yet, “there are only 9% of marketers who have completed the development of a hyper-personalization strategy, according to findings from Ascend2’s “Hyper-Personalization Strategies Survey Summary Report.” Most marketers are either just talking about it or haven’t done anything about hyper-personalization.
Having said that, a lot of marketers are looking to implement personalization, but they are finicky about choosing the right platform to power their personalization strategies. Evergage has emerged as a significant player in the field of real-time personalization and customer data platform to helps brands deliver a 1-to-1 experience to their customers. However, the integration and initial set up can give you a bit of tough time, UI is a tad complex, and the campaign builder is not so user-friendly, because of which the learning curve for less technical users can be quite steep.
If you are also confused and looking for some clarity as to which is the best alternative to Evergage, we have done some research and come up with some sort after options for you.
Smartech is a market leader in the Omni-channel personalization space, empowering more than 5000 brands to deliver a unique experience to each of their customers. Its AI-powered personalization module efficiently captures customers’ real-time eye-ball data to
Individualise the app and website viewing experience – Dynamically change content on the web or app pages for every user based on their search history, buying behaviour, add to cart choices, device, location, and so on.
Personalize the entire navigational and buying journey – Recommend products that users are most likely to buy on the product display or listing pages, making it easy for customers to find what they are looking for.
Create separate pages like “picked just for you” – where high-intent items can be showcased, which improves engagement and conversions.
All of the above is what Smartech does to help you deliver a personalized experience to your customers. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. One of its main USPs is effortless integration, which is a decisive factor for many marketers.
To supercharge your personalization program effortlessly, Smartech can help you:
- Go live in less than 5 days
- Integration time is less than 15 minutes (for right tech stack)
- Improve behavioural predictions by 20%-25%
- Boost marketing ROI by 10 to 15%
- See conversion-driven results in less than 5 weeks
- Boost conversions by 8%-13%
2. Adobe Target
Adobe Target is predominantly an AI-powered personalization and Omni-channel marketing automation solution. While this Adobe Experience Cloud solution empowers a plethora of enterprise clients to optimise their user experience, it comes with its pros and cons
- Best known for its AB testing functionalities
- Robust predictive model, user flow and page layout
- Advanced and efficient customer-level targeting and personalization
- UI is not too intuitive, especially for someone who has not used Adobe products before
- Best suited and integrated with products within the Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite. There is significant confusion around which is the most efficient reporting tool – Adobe Analytics or Adobe Target itself
- Implementation cost is quite high
- Lacks KPI-focused approach
- Limited customer support affects small businesses
Optimizely is another popular and leading platform in the personalization space. They position themselves as a progressive delivery and experimentation platform that helps brands deliver targeted personalized messages, recommendations, and offers to their customers.
- Efficient online customers support to help solve queries
- A top-notch platform for AB testing and user-friendly
- Reporting and performance analytics is better than a lot of other platforms
- Enterprise clients are their primary focus and prospect. Price plans keep changing, and new prices are really high which is a major red flag for SMBs
- Can produce underwhelming results when personalizing a large number of pages across the website at scale
- Difficult to gauge performance metric due to limited visual data
Qubit is a UK-based AI-driven personalization platform that majorly helps e-commerce brands deliver 1:1 experience to their customers. They position themselves as software that delivers context, relevance, and value.
- Intuitive block templates to get started once the integration is complete
- Built to provide excellent e-commerce personalization solutions, but they also have compelling and successful use cases for other online businesses
- Intuitive UI makes rigorous testing and experimentation possible
- Configuration and integration can be a bit of a challenge, especially with the existing analytics tool. Above-average Human intervention needed
- Data representation and conversion reporting is not at par
- Not a very cost-effective for small businesses
- Limited multi-channel personalization can have a negative impact on individual customer journey towards conversion goals
Certona is a real-time AI-powered Omni-channel personalization tool that allows brands, majorly e-commerce, to improve their user engagement and conversions. The platform efficiently leverages predictive analytics and machine learning to deliver optimized content and messaging.
- Makes compelling, personalized recommendations
- Easy to conduct AB testing and optimization experiments as compared to other primary personalization tools
- Customer support is efficient and up to the mark
- The tool is a bit expensive which is not appealing for small enterprises looking to supercharge their web-based personalization
- It takes over 10 to 12 weeks to show a boost in conversions due to personalization
- Integration and implementation isn’t seamless as a lot of tech team intervention is required, which adds to your operational cost
Well, there is no perfect tool out there, but all you can do is evaluate the platform based on the following points
- Integration and configuration time and effort
- KPI-approach driven and clear visibility of reporting and performance analytics
- If the pricing plan falls in your marketing budget
- Effortless integration with your existing tech stack
- Efficient and timely customer support
- Intuitive UI, user-friendly and flexibility in terms of experimentations
- Number of products and content categories
- Time to show conversion-driven results – website traffic volume or MAUs on your mobile app
These are some major decisive factors for most marketers before they choose the Omni-channel personalization and marketing platform best suited for them. We hope that the sought after Evergage alternatives we have given help you choose the vendor that fit your long-term personalization and Omni-channel marketing strategy.