Like most online publishers, ArcaMax relies on its subscriber strength and its constant growth to drive revenue. They have a list of over 3.5 Mn people and more email opens and engagement with these subscribers is always needed to grow the business.
As the number of subscribers for a publishing house like ArcaMax is always crucial to the business, the instances of first confirmation emails going to spam had to be reduced on a priority basis so as not to be an obstacle to the growing user base/ subscriber statistics.
The primary source of revenue for the business is advertising. Any obstacle like problems with inboxing confirmation emails for double opt-ins could largely impact the core business.
Our object was to reduce the number of first emails that ended up in spam and provide a better way to increase and engage with a growing email subscriber base.
While some companies reject double opt-ins, ArcaMax, as well as the Pepipost Email Delivery Team, embraces it.
As an industry practice, double opt-ins are always considered the preferred option because:
- Double opt-in ensures that a company’s list is filled with subscribers who willingly engage with the content
- Minimizes the chances of bots from signing up
- Double opt-in makes it easier to comply with dynamic changes to privacy regulations in this space
- ArcaMax respects both their readers and their advertisers equally and to balance their core company objectives effectively, maintaining credibility is always important.
Our email delivery experts first worked on the entire flow and process of the existing system to give it more controlled settings. After these changes, Arcamax was able to:
- Prevent toxic email ids from being sent the confirmation email right away
- Improve their domain reputation
Netcore’s AI-based email delivery features helped in better configuration and connection management, which in turn resulted in better email inboxing. By focusing on:
- Identifying what to inject into the system,
- Closely tracking the progress and making real-time adjustments, they witnessed a 20% improvement in first email delivery rates for new subscribers.
Arcamax was able to improve deliverability and ensure new subscriber numbers were consistent. The overall strategy also helped them get more confirmed subscribers.