Personalization Thursdays Series: Mark Baartse on Reimagining the Marketing Playbook in the COVID-19 Era
We recently had an interesting chat with Mark Baartse, a leading data-driven marketing consultant from Australia. A Top 50 CMO from Down Under, Mark shares his views on how digital brands can reorient their user growth and CX framework during and post COVID-19 – through valuable insights such as:
- The changing consumer behaviour trends across B2C brands and the new user segments that have emerged as consumption catalysts
- The key digital channels that will drive growth and how B2C brands need to optimize their marketing mix
- The importance of developing a unified view of individual customers to facilitate agile decision-making
- How B2C e-commerce brands can leverage AI to fuel personalized customer experiences and robust recommendation engines
- How brand marketing will become more important to businesses in a post COVID-19 world
Tune in to listen to Mark’s razor-sharp insights on all things personalization, AI, and re-visiting data-driven consumer behaviour trends – to ace marketing in the COVID-19 era!