What is the very first thing you do as soon as you wake up?
Most of us check our mobile phones. Don’t we?
We carry the phone with us wherever we go, even to the toilets!
IDC research shows a staggering 79% of smartphone users have their phone on or near them each hour of the waking day. People spend an average of 195 minutes per day using their smartphone.
Well, good or bad aside, for a marketer it definitely is good news! Your users are reachable 24 by 7.
So let’s list down why is mobile marketing more important than it ever was:
- Mobile commerce is on the rise!
- People spend more time with their smartphones than with anything else
- Mobile friendly sites rank better than non-mobile sites
Netcore Smartech has always been ahead of time. It has all the mobile marketing channels in its suite now. Let me walk you through all of it:
- App Activity Tracking – Mobile apps are ruling the roost, be it any sector or industry. Users spend more time in apps than in websites, thanks to the smartphones boom. Hence, it is quite crucial to know the app behaviour of the users so that you can target them with relevant communications. Netcore Smartech offers great app activity tracking feature, with rich and detailed reports that you can give you wonderful marketing insights.
- App Push Notifications – Push notifications are known to be the least intrusive yet one of the most effective ways to connect to the customers. They are a great way to bring the users back to the app, keep them engaged, retain them, and increase their lifetime value.
- In-App Messages – Being one of the least intrusive and most effective mobile messaging channels, in-app messages receive a read rate as high as 44% in high performing apps, and up to 26% on medium-performing apps.Also Read: Push Notifications vs. In-App Messages: What’s Best for your User Engagement Strategy?
- SMS – They still enjoy very high open rates and click rates. While an email might sit in a customer’s inbox all day, a text is read within minutes, making it a great channel for flash sales and same-day promotions.
Mobiles are the constant companions of your customers. So, connecting with them through mobile marketing channels is no doubt the best way to get great returns. Wondering how can you leverage the benefits of mobile marketing channels?
Get in touch with our expert today!