EP #20 How L’Oréal is Delighting Customers through Digital Innovation
The Cosmetic Industry landscape has morphed dramatically during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. With beauty brands being forced to cater to digital customer journeys, innovation has become more critical than ever.
And, to add greater credence to this, we caught up with Suhas Vijayan, Head of Digital Marketing at L’Oréal.
L’Oréal, the global pioneer in the beauty and cosmetics industry, believes in the power of digital transformation. Over the years, it has revolutionized the beauty of tomorrow with digital innovations – from product design to virtual beauty experiences delivered to customers across geographies.
Suhas Vijayan highlights the following:
- The effect of COVID-19 on the beauty and cosmetics industry
- The shift in consumer behavior, sentiments, and the need for brands to be customer-centric
- The need for brands to adopt an innovation-first mindset
- The role of AR/VR in augmenting digital customer journeys
- Best digital marketing practices for CPG brands to stay relevant during these times and beyond
Tune in to learn from the world’s leading beauty and cosmetics company that has embraced a digital-first approach to drive profitable growth and increase customer engagement during these unprecedented times!
Subscribe now to receive updates on the new episodes of For the Love of Emails Podcast
A weekly show dedicated to helping email marketers, marketing enthusiasts & professionals of all walks engage, grow, and retain customers through reliable, smart & effective email communication.