Browser Push Notifications (BPN), no marketer is unaware of the immense capability it has as a channel. This channel has carved out a special place for itself in the marketing world.
But when has technology stopped growing? It keeps making better the best.
Now you can do much more with Browser Push Notifications, than you think. Just read for yourself!
- Personalised Browser Push Notifications – You can now personalise the message as well as the title of the notification. Isn’t that cool? When your contacts see a message that addresses them by their name, would not that make them feel good and tempted to click the CTA? It certainly will! Personalised BPNs can fetch higher conversion rates and better customer retentions. Build personalised campaigns to call back your customers, nudge them to reconsider the cart they have abandoned, coax them to check out the price drop in their favourite product line.
- Hide/Show Browser Push Notifications – You certainly do not want to irritate and annoy your contacts by showing them notifications that obstruct their actions on the internet. You can choose to auto-hide the message after a certain time period if the contact does not act on it. Sometimes you just need to let go and try better next time.
- Give Time to Live to the BPNs – It’s not necessary that your contact is ready to consume the message when you sent it. You might have to wait. Now you can assign a time duration for which the notification will stay alive, as in, it will wait for the contact to be active on the internet.
- Say it through Emojis – It’s the age of emojis, isn’t it? Standard BPNs are only opened 2.44 percent of the time, according to the study by Leanplum and App Annie.
BPNs that contain an emoji are opened at much higher rate: 4.51 percent. That helps in improving engagement with the contacts. 🙂
- Create Rich BPNs: So, say more with less. You can use logo, images, and icons in the message to create a powerful impact on your contacts and drive your Click Through Rates (CTR).
- Track the Performance of BPNs: What more can you ask for, if you have the power to track which BPNs lead the contacts to your landing page or website? This capability will help you immensely in improving your campaigns each time.
Our full-stack, omni-channel marketing automation solution – Netcore Smartech, offers all these features and we’re constantly working towards making the feature more and more powerful. So, feel free to contact our experts today!